Living Oil Soap
- A fine and dense textured foaming natural soap
- Soft scented creamy and mild foam
- Thoroughly cleanses and moisturises, leaving the skin feeling fresh
- Carefully selected and blended sake kasu, the highly nutritious product left over from traditional Japanese sake distilling, sourced from historic suppliers in Jojima, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Handmade and aged in traditional fired kettles
- Made in Japan
- Contains 100% essential oils from natural plant extract
- Does NOT contain artificial colourings, artificial fragrance, paraben, phenoxyethanol, silicone, mineral oil, ultraviolet light absorbents, oil based surfactants or foaming agents
Recommended to customers who:
- Do not feel refreshed after washing their face
- Have dulled skin and a slightly dark complexion
- Are concerned by rough and dry skin around the nose, cheeks and chin
Water, soap based potash, granulated sugar, ethanol*, olive oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil, sake kasu, bergamot fruit oil, red cedar oil, rosewood oil, frangipani flower extract, angelica root oil, salt, kabosu juice
*ethanol produced from cane sugar, it evaporates during the ageing stage of the manufacturing process
LUMINE SINGAPORE strives to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with our products and service. If you believe you’ve received a defective or incorrect item, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package at firstname.lastname@example.org. All return requests will be reviewed and considered on our discretion, on a case by case basis.
- Returns will only be accepted if the original packing slip is presented and the product is unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and in its original condition with original product packaging, tags and labels intact.
- Product(s) can be exchanged or returned within 3 months from the date of purchase if a manufacturing defect is found, subject to the applicable law.
- Products can be returned only to our fulfilment centre via parcel return. Any fees incurred for the return of products will be your responsibility. LUMINE SINGAPORE will not be liable for any loss, or damage of your return package and/or products handled by your appointed courier. Please allow for 7 – 10 working days for your package to arrive at our fulfilment centre.
- Purchase of sale items, intimates, swimwear, socks and earrings are final and cannot be returned.
- Product(s) purchased from other than LUMINE SINGAPORE website (https://www.lumine.sg) will not be accepted for return or refund.
- Any form of coupons, discount or promotional codes used on the returned product(s) will not be returned or refunded.
- Refund(s) will be issued via your original mode of payment used to place your order.
- Delivery fee paid for the online purchase will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be processed after receipt of your returned product(s) at our fulfilment centre and will be completed around 7 – 14 working days, depending on the processes at your card company.
- LUMINE SINGAPORE reserves the right to reject any return that does not fulfil any of the above stated requirements.
- LUMINE SINGAPORE reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.